Reservations made on Saturdays or Sundays are limited to groups of 8.
We can accommodate larger groups, up to 12, on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
If you are interested in a larger gathering or a private event, please contact us at (248) 977-8432.
- There is a $10 reservation fee per person, the fee is paid at the time of booking.
- At the time of your visit, the $10 fee will be applied towards your purchase.
- If your reservation number falls below the number of seats you reserved the $10 fee is non-refundable and no credit will be given for those seats.
- If your group cancels or reschedules without a 48-hour notice or if your group is a no show the reservation fee is non-refundable and no store credit will be given.
Urban Wick Reservation Terms For Groups of 6 or more
We are very excited to welcome you and your group to Urban Wick Candle Bar for a candle pouring experience.
- There is a $10 per person reservation fee.
- Payment is due at the time of booking.
- Reservation time is for one hour.
- Upon your visit the $10 fee will be applied towards your purchase.
- If your reservation falls below the number of seats you reserved no refund or store credit will be issued those open seats.
- If a date change or cancellation needs to be made, a 48-hour notice is required.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable, no store credit given, for no shows, cancellations or date changes without a 48-hour notice.
As a courtesy to other reservations all guests must be present within 15 minutes of the reservation time. Any guests arriving past 15 minutes of the reservation time may have to forfeit their seat and reservation fee.
We ask that all guests be mindful and allow ample time to find parking.
The closest parking structure to our store is located at 333 Park Street. The first two hours are free. There is also metered parking on the street.