- Our clean-burning candles have a true burn time of 60 hours with our classic 8 oz. jar. To help your candle burn longer and clean, trim your organic cotton wick to 1/4” BEFORE each lighting.
- Allow the melted natural soy wax pool to reach the edges of your container before extinguishing, to prevent wax from building along the sides and tunneling.
- We recommend burning your candle for 3 hours at a time, 4-hour max.
- Always recenter your wick after extinguishing the flame.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, keep your candle away from drafts, high traffic areas, or within reach of small children or pets.
- Your Candle jar will be hot after burning, allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Do not burn your candle if there are any cracks in your jar.
When you're ready to make your next custom candle, give us a call at (248) 977-8432 to plan your next visit to Urban Wick Candle Bar.