Caring For Your Custom Candle At Home
Candles need tender loving care too! Leaving Urban Wick Candle Bar with your very own custom candle isn't the end of your experience. As you arrive home with your bag in hand, there are some simple steps you can take to prolong the enjoyment of your candle.
- Our clean-burning candles have a true burn time of 60 hours with our classic 8 oz. jar. To help your candle burn longer and clean, trim your organic cotton wick to 1/4” BEFORE each lighting.
- Allow the melted natural soy wax pool to reach the edges of your container before extinguishing, to prevent wax from building along the sides and tunneling.
- We recommend burning your candle for 3 hours at a time, 4-hour max.
- Always recenter your wick after extinguishing the flame.
And just a few safety tips to keep in mind:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, keep your candle away from drafts, high traffic areas, or within reach of small children or pets.
- Your Candle jar will be hot after burning, allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Do not burn your candle if there are any cracks in your jar.
When you're ready to make your next custom candle, give us a call at (248) 977-8432 to plan your next visit to Urban Wick Candle Bar.
Leave a comment