Soy Wax Makes "Scents"
At Urban Wick Candle Bar, we invite you to experience a relaxing sensory candle-pouring experience in downtown Birmingham, Michigan. To ensure you create the safest candle product, we only use high-quality ingredients. From premium fragrance oils to organic cotton wicks, we want to make sure we offer the best out there and ensure the candle you take home is free from heavy metals and other contaminants. That is why we also use natural soy wax for all of our candles.
- Natural soy wax is a hydrogenated vegetable oil made directly from soybeans.
- Unlike traditional paraffin wax, which is made from petroleum oil and releases harmful by-products when melted, soy wax is naturally non-toxic and contains nothing artificial.
- As soy wax is naturally-derived, it burns clean and produces much less smoke than candles made from paraffin.
- The melting point of soy wax is also lower than paraffin wax, causing it to not only burn longer but also makes it easier to clean with soap and water.
- Soybean usage supports sustainability as they are a readily available and renewable resource.